Role of Private Client Paralegal
Forever Legal is a supportive team environment looking for a candidate with a great personality and a driving ambition to deliver excellent customer service .
Candidates must be highly motivated, diligent, and committed to providing excellent customer care.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will be the main point of contact with our client
- Processing new instructions onto our CMS and document production system
- Retrieving & reviewing wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Conducting calls with the clients, guiding them through the Will and Lasting Power of Attorney
- Working to a task list to achieve completion within SLA
- Monitoring email inboxes and actioning tasks
- Dealing with incoming post & producing packs of engrossed documents for signing.
- Liaising with fee earners, visiting solicitors and where necessary our referral partners and brokers
- IT literate including Microsoft Office
- Empathy and patience
- Clear communication skills, including listening
- A positive attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines & to work to priorities
- Experience within the legal sector and / or be legal graduate
- Experience in Wills and lasting Powers of Attorney or a strong academic background
Experience of Proclaim case management system and Arken document production software.
Your primary role is to support the private client fee earners, to be the main point of contact for the customers and to ensure that the appointment team are updated, that Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney are ready in time for the clients home visit. Following signature by the clients you will be responsible for storing wills, obtaining attorneys signatures and sending Lasting Powers of Attorney to the office of the Public Guardian for registration. You will be working closely with our team of solicitors throughout each case, so strong communication skills and teamwork are required.
The successful candidate will be committed to providing high quality service to our clients, as well as being a strong team player and looking to establish themselves as a legal assistant in this field. You will need to be organised and have great attention to detail.
We are looking for people who can make a difference and want to challenge the legal market to offer clear, honest advice. This will be an amazing opportunity to gain valuable experience for your future career.