Role of Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive
Forever Legal is a supportive team environment looking for a candidate with a great personality and a driving ambition to deliver excellent customer service .
Candidates must be highly motivated, diligent, and committed to providing excellent customer care.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will be the first point of contact with our clients advising them on the need for Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney, monitoring for signs of in capacity and undue influence
- Managing the case vis our CMS system
- Drafting wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney using document production software.
- Conducting calls with the clients, guiding them through the Will and Lasting Power of Attorneys to ensure understanding. and approval
- Working to a task list to achieve completion within SLA
- Monitoring email inboxes and actioning tasks
- Dealing with incoming post & approving packs of engrossed documents for signing.
- Liaising with fee earners, visiting solicitors and where necessary our referral partners and brokers
- IT literate including Microsoft Office
- Empathy and patience
- Clear communication skills, including listening
- A positive attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines & to work to priorities
- Experience advising on and drafting Wills and lasting Powers of attorney
Experience of Proclaim case management system and Arken document production software.
Experience in administration of estates
Membership of STEP or Solicitors for the Elderly.
Your primary role is to advise clients on the need for Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney, secure instructions and gather all information required to prepare documents. Thereafter to use Arken document production system to draft the documents. You will be responsible for approving the printed approved documents sent for signature. You will report to the head of Forever Legal Private client department and will be supported by her and a team of paralegals who will undertake much of case management and processing. So you will work closely with our team throughout each case, therefore strong communication skills and teamwork are required. You will need to be organised and have great attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be committed to providing high quality service to our clients. This a great opportunity for young or established lawyers with an interest in estate planning to join a rapidly growing department delivering estate planning advice to the same award winning standard as the firm offers it’s equity release clients. We are looking for people who can make a difference and want to challenge the legal market to offer clear, honest advice.
Applications for part time employment or from experienced paralegals will be considered.